Want to use your computer for more than just email or surfing the Internet?
Confused by new software or the new Microsoft Windows Vista operating system?
Instead of sitting in an evening class with 30 other people, our friendly, patient, and easy-to-understand IT professionals will train you in the comfort of your home, on your computer, and on YOUR schedule.
Here are a few of the topics we’ve offered. Call 248-686-1146 or fill out a service request to schedule an appointment.
- Using AOL or Internet Explorer
- Sending and receiving e-mail - including attachments such as pictures
- Finding the information you need on the Internet
- Installing and running anti-virus and spyware software
- Using Microsoft Windows including the Windows Vista
- Using Microsoft Word and other word processing programs
- Using purchased Software
- Uploading pictures from your digital camera
- Setup and Walk-through on Web Cams
- Using your handheld devices
- Purchasing and downloading music online
- Using your Ipod or Iphone with your computer